- BA Hons – Music Production, 1st Class – DBS (CRB) checked
- Friendly guitar tuition. All levels and ages welcome.
- Lessons available in N16, S8 and online.
As a full-time musician and songwriter with many years’ experience in live performance, 10 years of teaching experience and 30 years of guitar playing, Alex can offer the practical knowledge to equip the beginner, give existing players some fresh inspiration and direction or run deeper in exploring blues styles.
Whilst being comfortable with many styles, including blues, rock, country, American folk, etc, Alex specialises in blues (pre-war, rag-blues, delta, Chicago, Hill country) and bottleneck slide (Elmore James, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson).
Alex works with songwriters of all levels, from the absolute beginner to those with more experience who may value collaboration.
Lessons are available in:
- Stoke Newington, London N16 – Mondays to Wednesdays.
- Meersbrook, Sheffield S8 – Wednesdays to Sundays.
- Skype lessons Wednesdays to Sundays.
- Note for adult lessons: A cancellation under three days (72hrs), regardless of the reason, requires full payment.
- Note for kids lessons: Kids lessons are paid for monthly, upfront at the start of each month, and follow the same term-time schedule as Stoke Newington School. Since you’re paying for your child’s space in the schedule, regardless of notice, any cancellations or lessons you aren’t able to make are non-refundable.
To book a lesson email: