- BA Hons – Music Production, 1st Class – DBS (CRB) checked
- Friendly guitar tuition based in Meersbrook, S8
- All levels and ages welcome
As a full-time musician and song-writer with many years’ experience in live performance, 10 years of teaching experience and nearly 30 years of guitar playing, Alex can offer the practical knowledge to equip the beginner, give existing players some fresh inspiration and direction or run deeper in exploring blues styles.
Whilst being comfortable with many styles, including blues, rock, country, American folk, etc, Alex specialises in blues (pre-war, rag-blues, delta, Chicago, Hill country) and bottleneck slide (Elmore James, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson).
£18 for 30mins (under 15s only)
£35 for 1hr
£50 for 1.5hr
- Note for adult lessons: A cancellation under three days (72hrs), regardless of the reason, requires full payment.
- Note for kids lessons: Kids lessons are paid for monthly, upfront at the start of each month, and follow the term-time schedule. Since you’re paying for your child’s space in the schedule, regardless of notice, any cancellations or lessons you aren’t able to make are non-refundable.
To book a lesson email: email@example.com